Welcome to the final unit in our course on the message of Jesus. In this course we have consistently considered the following question: “What did Jesus teach?”
Building on the insights that we have gathered so far, we now conclude our study by carefully examining the miracles and ministry of Jesus in each of the Gospels of the New Testament. We will explore what is meant when Jesus was known as a healer and a baptizer.
There are seven sections in this final unit of the course:
1. Unit introduction
2. Jesus, the healer and baptizer
3. The Miracles and ministry of Jesus in Matthew’s Gospel
4. The Miracles and ministry of Jesus in Mark’s Gospel
5. The Miracles and ministry of Jesus in Luke’s Gospel
6. The Miracles and ministry of Jesus in John’s Gospel
7. The Call to be Born from Above
Do ensure that you keep on reading the Scripture reference for yourself in your Bible and take good notes. It is our hope that this course will form a solid foundation for the life-long study of the Gospels in the New Testament.